1. Cremation is acceptable in many of the world’s cultures, societies and religions
2. It provides a chance to be returned to somewhere in nature - the family and loved ones of the deceased can decide upon a place significant to both them and the deceased, and scatter their ashes - a simple yet powerfully symbolic gesture.
3. It is an environmentally conscious send-off
4. The deceased’s remains are sealed in a portable urn, making it both easier and cheaper to transport your loved one to far away relatives so that they make conduct their own ceremony, or to a significant and relevant overseas resting place
5. It is affordable and less hassle than a traditional burial in the ground